It’s that time of year again! The 2015 Spaghetti Dinner and Raffle is coming up!
When: Thursday, March 12, 2015
Where: Santangelo’s Party Center
Tickets: Adult tickets are $8.00 each.
Raffle Tickets: $1 for 1 ticket, $5 for 6 tickets
List of Raffle Items and their Donors:
- Two Passes to the Pro Football Hall of Fame: Given by the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Cleveland Browns Gift Bag: Given by the Cleveland Browns
- Fourth Street: A Century of History and Design, and 4 passes for Margy Vogt Walking Tours: Given by Margy Vogt
- Two “Good” Car Washes: Given by Yund’s Busy Bee Car Wash
- Food Network Tote Bag containing a QVC Gift Card, 2 DVD movies, and 1 Rachel Ray cookbook: Given by Massillon Cable
- Gift Certificate for 1 Dozen Roses: Given by Victorian Reflection
- Two Gift Certificates for a One-Night Stay at the Hampton Inn Massillon, including a hot breakfast buffet: Given by Massillon’s Hampton Inn
- Three 1-Month fitness memberships to Curves of Massillon: Given by Curves of Massillon
- Two $20 Gift Certificates to Kraus Pizza: Given by Kraus Pizza on Amherst
- Two ticket vouchers for a regular season Akron Rubber Ducks game: Given by the Akron Rubber Ducks
- Four Golden Triple Ticket (Good for The Dennison Railroad Depot Museum, the Uhrichsville Clay Museum, and Historic Schoenbrunn Village): Given by The Dennison Railroad Depot Museum
- $30.00 Gift Certificate to The Salon House: Given by The Salon House
- OSU Basket, including a OSU Styrofoam cooler, OSU t-shirt and sweatpants, furry slippers, socks, buckeye candy, and OSU commemorative Coke cans: Given by Sherie Brown
Up at Spring Hill, we are all ready for Christmas. We had an amazing Member Christmas Party at the beginning of December and are starting to prepare for hopefully being open for Christmas tours next year!
It’s this time of year that people are really digging deep into their hearts to give back to places who have influenced them in the past year. We hope that this year, you remember Spring Hill for gifts or donations. Spring Hill Memberships are great gifts for people both young and old with lots of benefits for the members, and for Spring Hill, including reduced prices on rentals, free tours, and early bird tickets to some of our events. Go to our “Support Spring Hill” tab at the top of the page to find out more on becoming a member.
You can also give back to Spring Hill in a variety of ways. Below is our annual Christmas Wish List. These are supplies that help us tend to our collection, expand our reach on the grounds and in the community, and generally get through the next year. You can either help us buy this on your own, or get together as a group to donate or sponsor one of these objects. Or, remember to include us in your financial giving. Remember, all gifts are tax deductible (just ask us for a receipt), and if you’re giving financially, you can specify what you’d like your donation to go towards. For more information on our long term projects we are raising funds for, call our office at 330-833-7649 or email Sammy Kay at email@example.com.
Are you in need of an Entertainment Book for next year? Do you want to also support Spring Hill while you get one? Now’s your chance!
Spring Hill is currently selling Entertainment Books as a fundraiser. There are two options for buying one.
1. Get one at Spring Hill. We have about 20 Canton area books at the house. Just contact the office at 330-833-6749 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out when you can come up.
2. Buy one through this link: Click Here Buying through the link will show the company that you want part of your order to go directly to Spring Hill.
The link will be live through December 12, 2014. But, we will have books here in the office until they are sold out! Be sure to get one before it’s too late!
Corn mazes, apple butter, and of course, lots of family fun. That’s what awaits you, and more, at this year’s Fall Festival. Be sure to come out on October 11th, 10:00am-5:00pm, and October 12th, 12:00-5:00pm for a good old fashioned fall festival.